CanesInsight Live Show - 6/9 ft. Daughtry Richardson and Marcus Rogers(father of Khamauri Rogers)

View as article

bradtejeda

Freshman
Premium
Last night we chopped it back up with OL Daughtry Richardson on where Miami is currently at after the cookout. Later we speak to father of Khamauri Rogers, Marcus who gives a ton of insight on the recruiting process. A decision for Khamauri also COMING SOON đź‘€

Advertisement
Last night we chopped it back up with OL Daughtry Richardson on where Miami is currently at after the cookout. Later we speak to father of Khamauri Rogers, Marcus who gives a ton of insight on the recruiting process. A decision for Khamauri also COMING SOON đź‘€

Really good show last night.Last time you guys had Richardson I thought he was all Nole but felt much better about our chances last night.Didn't remember who Lashlee was but I guess Justice is his main recruiter.Good to hear he's dad is a huge cane fan.

Didn't listen, but I forgot about Jacob Hood. He, Agbo and Carswell would be an A++ class. Me personally take those three over Armella.

Those are some big dudes. Looks like there's a concerted effort to get dudes on campus. Given all that, is Daughtry a commitable offer given how this staff is after some big dudes?

Advertisement
Those are some big dudes. Looks like there's a concerted effort to get dudes on campus. Given all that, is Daughtry a commitable offer given how this staff is after some big dudes?
Got to. We can't beat Clemson or upper tier SEC teams without more size & physicality in the trenches. Daughtry is a take, he'd need a year in the weight room but I actually like his film more than Armella tbh.

Advertisement
Back