CanesInSight Live Show - 2/17 ft. Landon Ibieta

View as article
Advertisement
Just watched, good show guys. Stevo brought up everything I saw in watching TVD. He does special things effortlessly and accurately. I was waiting all last year to see him in the game and I wish he had gotten meaningful snaps. However, I expect him to excel in the camps and to be ready when the season starts. I can't wait!
Does Stevo have a you tube channel?

Is it a CIS new hire pre-requisite to still live at home with your mother? Kinda like reverse NFL draft, anyone who has completed their third year of college is ineligible.

Advertisement
Just watched, good show guys. Stevo brought up everything I saw in watching TVD. He does special things effortlessly and accurately. I was waiting all last year to see him in the game and I wish he had gotten meaningful snaps. However, I expect him to excel in the camps and to be ready when the season starts. I can't wait!
We’re going to have Stevo posting his stuff on the CIS YouTube page soon. He’s also got some really impressive film reviews of Garcia and TVD along with others on his Twitter page (@365CanesInfo).

We’re going to have Stevo posting his stuff on the CIS YouTube page soon. He’s also got some really impressive film reviews of Garcia and TVD along with others on his Twitter page (@365CanesInfo).
Thank you. I was impressed with his TVD review. I don't do twitter but I'll try to check it out.

Advertisement
Thank you. I was impressed with his TVD review. I don't do twitter but I'll try to check it out.
I think he turned the last one he did into an article. He’s got a Jacolby George one coming up today or tomorrow, and we can definitely ask him to go back and compile some of his others to articles as well (that way each tweet will also be posted on the board).

Good stuff, guys!

Excellent analysis in regards to TVD, Garcia, and Landon. Really enjoyed how you guys broke film down with Ibieta, and thought you guys all asked good questions.

Landon seems like a great kid. You can tell that he knows how to set up DB’s, and that he’s a student of the game. Also way more athletic than I anticipated. He’s playing in Louisiana against tough competition, so I’d say that he’s legit.

Only thing was that he was hard to read regarding how much interest he really has in us. If LSU shows legit interest, he’ll be tough to pull from there. But I’m glad that the staff offered him.

In my opinion, he’s definitely a take.

Advertisement
Im working on it brother! Thank you for taking the time to check us out! I love TVD cant wait to see how he does in spring!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back