CanesInsight Live 5/20 with the 2022 CB Khamauri Rogers & Recruiting Guru Larry Blustein

Advertisement
how's blu's health these days? can't wait to watch this later

Advertisement
I agree. Don’t know if I agree with the decision though. Dvd is great but why not have Trob on him?
Depends on how high he is on our board, if he's a top corner that we want I'm sure we have multiple coaches on him constantly, just not sure who on staff is normally assigned to the Mississippi/Louisiana region.

Whoever wants to be a cane better start jumping onboard soon or they will be left out.Was just reading on another site this class may be as small as only 16 2022 kids,sounds crazy as we have no idea who they're talking to as far as portal guys but something is definitely going on behind the scenes.

Great show as always guys. Have been enjoying these.

did any of you think it was odd he said he hasn’t been in much contact with Trob?
I took it to mean that he didn’t talk to TRob that much about football stuff (more personal, etc), but I think DVD is definitely his main recruiter from what he said. Hopefully Trob is a big part going forward because making the league seems to be one of his big interests.

Advertisement
To add to this, Rivals spoke with him ahead of his June visits. DVD and Pop Cooney have been huge in this recruitment. Both have great relationships with both Rodgers and his parents. Manny and TRob also got shout outs by the father. He says he and his wife speak regularly with Manny, who they met at Mississippi St.

According to the Rivals reporter, he thinks the biggest competition for the CAnes could be Mississippi. If Bama should extend an offer, that could also change things - as of now, they speak with Rodgers but no offer.

No clue why Miami doesn't hire Blu in some capacity. The guy would take the job immediately and is more connected in the hood than our so called local "guys" in the recruiting office. Blu has the respect of every coach in Dade and Broward County.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back