CanesInSight Live 12/8: Mario Party

View as article
Advertisement
We need 16-18 recruits to crack the top 20. Just look at how many players are on each teams below around the top 20. In my opinion, cracking the top 20 is a low bar if we get 18 recruits to sign. We have as many 4 stars pledged right now than Penn State signed in 2021. We have a chance to finish 10-15 in my opinion.

Year Ranking School Recruits 5-stars 4-stars 3-stars Other
---- ---------- ---------- -------- ------- ------- -------- ------
2021 --- 5 --- -Clemson - ----- 19 --- --- 3 ------- 13 ------- 3 ---
2021 --- 10 --- -Oklahoma --- 16 --- --- 1 ------- 12 ------- 3 ---
2021 --- 21 --- -Penn State - - 17 --- --- 0 -------- 6 ------- 10 --- ---- 1

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Justice is good people. He wanted to stay , he actually was wanting to hang around to see if the staff would be retained or maybe get picked up by the new staff. I’d lean towards him joining lashlee now that he knows it’s over with Mirabal . He wanted to live in Miami though.

Last edited:
Justice is good people. He wanted to stay , he actually was wanting to hang around to see if the staff would be retained or maybe get picked up by the new staff. I’d lean towards him joining lashlee now that he knows it’s over. He wanted to live in Miami though.
I’ll honestly be sorry to see him go. Seemed like a good man and coach. But no way you turn Mirabal away especially since it seems like he and Mario are attached at the hip.

Justice is good people. He wanted to stay , he actually was wanting to hang around to see if the staff would be retained or maybe get picked up by the new staff. I’d lean towards him joining lashlee now that he knows it’s over. He wanted to live in Miami though.
BJ said it was possible Cristobal could retain Justice in another role. I guess that didn’t pan out?

Advertisement
Justice is good people. He wanted to stay , he actually was wanting to hang around to see if the staff would be retained or maybe get picked up by the new staff. I’d lean towards him joining lashlee now that he knows it’s over with Mirabal . He wanted to live in Miami though.
He was named OL at SMU correct?

Advertisement
He seemed like a good dude. I wouldn't have minded if he and Likens was on staff in some kind of role.

We need 16-18 recruits to crack the top 20. Just look at how many players are on each teams below around the top 20. In my opinion, cracking the top 20 is a low bar if we get 18 recruits to sign. We have as many 4 stars pledged right now than Penn State signed in 2021. We have a chance to finish 10-15 in my opinion.

Year Ranking School Recruits 5-stars 4-stars 3-stars Other
---- ---------- ---------- -------- ------- ------- -------- ------
2021 --- 5 --- -Clemson - ----- 19 --- --- 3 ------- 13 ------- 3 ---
2021 --- 10 --- -Oklahoma --- 16 --- --- 1 ------- 12 ------- 3 ---
2021 --- 21 --- -Penn State - - 17 --- --- 0 -------- 6 ------- 10 --- ---- 1
Don't care about the overall ranking. Thats a aggregate score. I prefer to look at the average per player. This season we were about 90. We need to bring that up to around 92-93. That's when player for player you can compare to the top 5. Then eventually bring it higher to challenge Bama. UGA is high too but until they figure out that u need a proper QB to win it all, they are just gonna keep wasting talent.

Also didn't notice but Michigan has a lower talent average than us. Coaching is a helluva thing. Also gives hope we can do a madness next year, with the right hire, with the right transfers and the right chemistry. When you have one of the best QBs in CFB anything is possible. This is not my expectation or any pressure on Mario. Just saying its possible.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back