CanesInSight is expanding the staff and looking for new writers!

View as article

Stefan Adams

Managing Editor
Premium
CIS needs new football and basketball writers, and that could mean YOU!

As the new Managing Editor of CIS, I want the appropriate staff to fit with the vision I have for the site. To do that, we need to take on more talented writers and add to our team to keep on pushing for the best in Canes coverage.

Please send me an email at s.adams2@umiami.edu detailing a brief bio about yourself and what you think you can add to the site.

I'm going to be asking all interested parties for a prior writing sample and also to pitch me an article idea. If you hear back from me, the next round will be a 500 word mock piece on a subject of your choice. Whether that's on recruiting, a game preview, game recap, something random about the program on your mind, etc. it's up to you.

So, if you (or someone you) know thinks you’ve got what it takes, shoot your shot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
BylsmaNod1.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Writing sample? I don’t care how well it’s written, just keep us updated on pertinent to the inside info.

Would you be willing to accept writers who are out-of-state with no access to info, or are you looking for local guys only? I love to write but sadly I'm removed from South Florida now (UM grad 02-05).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back