caneshades 2night Mullins, Wright, Shaq, Pinckney, Mccloud,

View as article

CaneShades

Junior
TUNE IN TONIGHT @ 7PM 4 THE BEST CANESHADES SHOW EVER!!
TYLER DUNNING, EMANUEL GREENE, ALEXY JEAN BAPTISTE,
AARIN THOMPSON, ZACK MCCLOUD, MICHAEL PINCKNEY,
SHAQ QUARTERMAN, CEDRICK WRIGHT, Dionte Mullins, Sam Bruce
TUNE IN!!
CANESHADES | Spreaker
Caneshades Logo Hi Res BLK.jpg

Advertisement
I changed the image up to one someone on this board created.

Y'all are on point, gotta show Steed Jr some love though. Yall keep mentioning the linebackers and forget him every time, just as savage as the rest. Good job on the show though. Great to here some commits with the real Miami mentality.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Get Shaq dad And steed Jr father on cane shades they post on here so it's only right....make that happen yall

Check it out. Dustin Hoffman, 'Rain Man,' look retarded, act retarded, not retarded. Count toothpicks to your cards. Autistic, sure. Not retarded. You know Tom Hanks, 'Forrest Gump.' Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping-pong competition. That ain't retarded. You went full ******, man. Never go full ******.

Advertisement
Before you peons start criticizing the show and recommending dumb changes and trying to produce the show from afar, just listen and bask in the greatness of Caneshades.

Advertisement
Before you peons start criticizing the show and recommending dumb changes and trying to produce the show from afar, just listen and bask in the greatness of Caneshades.

Well, sir, you ain't never seen nobody that had humble-come-tumbledness down as fine as what Brer Rabbit had it then. Poor little critter, he learned a powerful lesson. But he learned it too late. But it just goes to show what comes of mixin' up with somethin' you got no business with in the first place. And don't you never forget it.

Nothing better than a shtick account. We're trying to have serious football discussions on this board and along come the shtick accounts.

Nothing better than a shtick account. We're trying to have serious football discussions on this board and along come the shtick accounts.
Tell me, fammo.

Nothing quite as hilarious as a shtick account with inapposite quotes from movies. But we're in here looking to expand our football and alliteration knowledge under the expansive literary/coaching wing of guys like WestEndzone. Someone draw up a championship play for me before I blow my gosh dang stack.

Tell me, fammo.

Nothing quite as hilarious as a shtick account with inapposite quotes from movies. But we're in here looking to expand our football and alliteration knowledge under the expansive literary/coaching wing of guys like WestEndzone. Someone draw up a championship play for me before I blow my gosh dang stack.

Right on, cuzzo.

This board moves when football scientists and literature mavens don their smocks, fire up the bunsen burners, draw up plays on c0cktail napkins and then enlighten us with their genius.

Advertisement
Back