CanesCampReport | E:7 | Spring 2015

Stacy Coley looking like he's putting in some good work, making some nice catches.

Watching Paul Williams "coach" just angers me

Advertisement
If a Steinway fell out of a airplane and landed on Paul Wms head, I'd learn to play the piano. Did you notice fat *** Dorito in the way in the end zone. Is that cat making too many fat burger runs?

But it looks like Al has lost a bunch of weight. Maybe he is getting ready to change boyfriends, or does he have to get new hairstyle for that?

Stacy Coley looking like he's putting in some good work, making some nice catches.

Watching Paul Williams "coach" just angers me

Really liked that delay move he put while running the corner route. Looked like the footwork Beard was teaching in one of the videos posted. Confidence is a funny thing. Having fresh instruction and the sense that if he does what Beard says he will be successful may be the thing that gets Coley out of his slump. Him and Scott could be a dangerous tandem next year.

Artie burns is not a lockdown corner and unless we hire a new db coach he will probably never be. Our DBs have pretty terrible technique when u turn on tape... Especially when the ball is in the air

You do realize NFL teams have a 1st round grade on Artie, right?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back