#CanesCampReport | E:11 | Spring 2015

Advertisement
These guys look like they suck!

The worst part is that the kids don't suck, it's the coaching and the scheme that suck.

linder and darling will be good. kc and gadbois need to get healthy. we really need a fresh to step up

Just remember guys, Spring Practice...we have a whole 6 months until the Summer Camp Starts, we are going to see alot of change and improvements from now and then.

Advertisement
Isnt jackson 31
Yeah #31, is D. Jackson
B_W8bkhUsAAtBbe.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
looking good out there, a lot of coaches can do damage with the players Miami has, we'll see I guess

The one vs one videos got me believing that the Dline will be in the backfield this year more than any other of the golden years

Advertisement
looking good out there, a lot of coaches can do damage with the players Miami has, we'll see I guess

Any semi-competent football coach with a set of ********s would succeed with this roster (especially last years).

Unfortunately, that's the one thing we don't have.

Advertisement
**** Demetrius Jackson#31 put Jahair Jones #77 on his jazz in that video. An to think Jackson is a redshirt freshman and Jones is a JUCO olinemen transfer from ASA College. I read from various post that Jones has been struggling at UM but **** that was embarrassing for the young man, I hope he gets his act together.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back