Canes win game 2 vs Duke

shoeless

Retired staff
Premium
Canes win 3-2 behind great outing from Suarez. Collins went deep. Sweep tomorrow.

Advertisement
Suarez is basically unbeatable. If not for some errors and another Abe Vigoda coaching 3rd base pickoff at first, we win this game like 6 or more to nothing!

Great job! Came from behind!

Won the series. NOW we have to do something we have NOT been able to do all year. Win on a **** Sunday. Sweep these punks and make some noise Nationally!

Suarez is basically unbeatable. If not for some errors and another Abe Vigoda coaching 3rd base pickoff at first, we win this game like 6 or more to nothing!

Great job! Came from behind!

Won the series. NOW we have to do something we have NOT been able to do all year. Win on a **** Sunday. Sweep these punks and make some noise Nationally!

[video=youtube;CVKEo2vPaZw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVKEo2vPaZw[/video]

Advertisement
That was ages ago, and yes, forgot about that one. So, we've won ONE Sunday game. :)

Lets make it two today!

Kennedy single! 1-0, bases loaded, no outs! Just chased that punk from Duke! New pitcher coming in!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow! AustinCane86 calling me names on a Holy Day. In keeping with the Holiday, you are forgiven. I wouldn't make it a habit, though, tough guy!

:)

OK, THAT was what I call a SWEEP! Could this be another whirlwind like last years win streak? (it started about this time. I remember going to the game at UCF last April 9th!

We are hitting, and we have Sunday pitching! This could be the start of something, mane!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back