Canes will win a National Champ with Al Golden as HC.

Canes wil win a NC with Al Golden as HC.

• Yes

Votes: 106 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 185 63.6%

• Total voters
Can anyone of the yes votes. Step forward and explain the reasoning?

Is it just blind faith, our do you see something the masses don't?

The day after he was hired. I believe most would voted yes to this question, but as time has gone by. Evidence has a risen that can't be ignored.

So i am asking for one of the astute Golden supporters to come forth and tell me what you are seeing.

I'm giving him a pass for the first two seasons, purging Randy's mess and the NCAA sanctions in all. So right now in my mind his first actual season with a fresh start here he won 9 games with a half broken QB on his third offensive coordinator in four years and with a lot of room for improvement. If the team steps backwards in the win column this season I will start to lose faith, but I think with reasonable growth as far as wins and talent acquisition over the next 2 seasons we could be right in the hunt.

I fully expect the defense to improve this season simply on talent alone.

We have enough to win the ACC, and that alone puts us in the Dance, where anything could happen.

Plus if Gene Chizik can win one, anyone can.

LOL

Yep, blame Golden for having to coach the steaming pile of ******** that was this program after the Randy Shannon era. Should have won the Orange Bowl that year right?

Last edited:
Advertisement

The day after he was hired. I believe most would voted yes to this question, but as time has gone by. Evidence has a risen that can't be ignored.

So i am asking for one of the astute Golden supporters to come forth and tell me what you are seeing.

I'm giving him a pass for the first two seasons, purging Randy's mess and the NCAA sanctions in all. So right now in my mind his first actual season with a fresh start here he won 9 games with a half broken QB on his third offensive coordinator in four years and with a lot of room for improvement. If the team steps backwards in the win column this season I will start to lose faith, but I think with reasonable growth as far as wins and talent acquisition over the next 2 seasons we could be right in the hunt.

We have enough to win the ACC, and that alone puts us in the Dance, where anything could happen.

Ain't no body got time for this kind of sensibility.

Depending on how long he's here. With how recruiting has been going, if we continue to recruit well and he can develop guys like they did at temple, we should very good. If the defense get's to top 10 level, and we get really good QB play out of baby jesus or kaaya we will be in the running.

So basically if he can run and manage a national championship caliber team. How many more ifs do you want? You sound like a fan of that school up north in Redneckville.

Depending on how long he's here. With how recruiting has been going, if we continue to recruit well and he can develop guys like they did at temple, we should very good. If the defense get's to top 10 level, and we get really good QB play out of baby jesus or kaaya we will be in the running.

So basically if he can run and manage a national championship caliber team. How many more ifs do you want? You sound like a fan of that school up north in Redneckville.
If he can recruit and build a national championship caliber team. One is/was not handed to him.

Advertisement
Never won 10 games
Never won a bowl game
Never won his conference
Husband to a murdered wife
Father to the worst defense ever
And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

Never won 10 games
Never won a bowl game
Never won his conference
Husband to a murdered wife
Father to the worst defense ever
And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

Seen this movie- The Goldenator featuring Minimus AlO'reallyius

9.gif

Advertisement
I believe if C.Thomas, Berrios, Yearby, Grace, Coley, Gus, Young, Owens, Kirby, Guyot, Hester, Darling, Kayaa, Olsen, Tucker, Lewis, Jenkins, McDermott, Gadbois, Harris, D.Jackson, Burns, Bush, Aqm, and crew wants it bad enough, it will get done!

This is why I really think this team is talented to win the coastal every year even with one loss a year, maybe two. 10-2 should be the standard already, no excuses.

If he can recruit and build a national championship caliber team. One is/was not handed to him.

so you're saying that IF he's a national champ caliber coach, THEN he'll win a national champ

how insightful you are irg

******* idiot

james franklin >>>>>>>>>>>>>> lane kiffin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> al golden

If you voted yes, you breathe through your mouth. There is no other way around it. Stop posting and please don't start reproducing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I believe if C.Thomas, Berrios, Yearby, Grace, Coley, Gus, Young, Owens, Kirby, Guyot, Hester, Darling, Kayaa, Olsen, Tucker, Lewis, Jenkins, McDermott, Gadbois, Harris, D.Jackson, Burns, Bush, Aqm, and crew wants it bad enough, it will get done!

did anybody else notice how not one DT was named in that spiel??

I started to lose faith when he lost like 8 recruits in the span of a month. I lost the faith when he retained after "reviewing" his staff Dnofrio. I dont want him/cant stand him when he wanted to coach at ped st. **** him and let him go to happy valley.

did anybody else notice how not one DT was named in that spiel??

He got Jenkins in there for Courtel. .. stop reaching buddy

Advertisement
Back