Canes Watch Party- Indianapolis

D_G87

Sophomore
Any Canes fans in Indianapolis looking for a spot to watch LSU game? I went to Stacked Pickle all last year on 96th and Keystone. Good TV’s, etc. Anyone have any other ideas or spots?

Advertisement
I'm making the trip to Dallas but me and a couple of friends meet at Kilroys downtown most Saturdays to watch. Big Stacked Pickle fan though, good call.

let’s keep in touch and set something up throughout the year. Kilroys is a really good spot too

Advertisement
Cool my brother and I will be there too. I wanna say section 23 on our sideline but I can't remember. We're not getting there until Saturday morning so I was hoping for a later kickoff so we could get good and sauced up beforehand.

Nice, I can’t blame you for that. I saw your Carmel boys had a nice comeback on Friday. I’ll go check them out when they play Warren I think, that looks like it might be the best game this year. Lets get this MIC conference to the U pipeline goin lol

Advertisement
Cool my brother and I will be there too. I wanna say section 23 on our sideline but I can't remember. We're not getting there until Saturday morning so I was hoping for a later kickoff so we could get good and sauced up beforehand.

Yeah we’re taking a half day Friday and going up. Is anyone doing any tailgating? I know it’s early but would be nice

Nice, I can’t blame you for that. I saw your Carmel boys had a nice comeback on Friday. I’ll go check them out when they play Warren I think, that looks like it might be the best game this year. Lets get this MIC conference to the U pipeline goin lol
Yessir Carmel has a lot on D this season, they’ll be tough. And I wish man haha there’s plenty of big time talent in the MIC

Yessir Carmel has a lot on D this season, they’ll be tough. And I wish man haha there’s plenty of big time talent in the MIC
I went to IU so I'm definitely alright with Robbins going to Bloomington, I think that junior DT is supposed to be tough too but I haven't seen him play yet. I'm cool with them going anywhere except OSU really lol I hope the Bell kid from Warren doesn't end up there.

Yeah we’re taking a half day Friday and going up. Is anyone doing any tailgating? I know it’s early but would be nice
I'm sure, but nobody that I know. I'm not familiar with the setup at Toledo at all either (no reason to go there before this year). With us driving up Saturday morning and the game kicking off at noon, it may just be one of those days where we pack the cooler in the car and just park and chug lol.

Advertisement
I went to IU so I'm definitely alright with Robbins going to Bloomington, I think that junior DT is supposed to be tough too but I haven't seen him play yet. I'm cool with them going anywhere except OSU really lol I hope the Bell kid from Warren doesn't end up there.
My parents and most of my friends from HS went to IU too so I follow them pretty closely too. Really glad IU got Robbins, Brevard the Junior is a stud, I've watched some of his film and he's a man out there. Bell is incredible, would start day 1 at IU

My parents and most of my friends from HS went to IU too so I follow them pretty closely too. Really glad IU got Robbins, Brevard the Junior is a stud, I've watched some of his film and he's a man out there. Bell is incredible, would start day 1 at IU
Totally agree, and with IU's pass-happy offense I would think that would be appealing. It sounds like last year's Mr. Football Reese Taylor is poised to get a lot of run this year, maybe both O and D. Bell would be a huge pickup. Purdue has been hot on the trail lately (relatively) but I think Jeff Brohm will dip out there in 5 months so I'm not too worried about that.

Advertisement
Back