Canes vs Yellow Jackets

Status
Not open for further replies.
3-3 already. Loses to louisville, braska, tech. Wins famu, ark state and duke. Lol. Expect at least another 3 loses. All because of ****ty coaching. Not once this year has any team we played had more talent on the field. F******* unacceptable. Fly the banner. Love my canes for life but this coaching staff is toxic.

We'll be lucky to win 7 games. This team can't win on the road. I could even see a loss in Charlottesville.

I thought 9 win team
if we win 7 with this defense it would be a miracle
6 maybe less

Advertisement
Watched this bull**** at a bar downtown Orlando (where I live). Ran into a handful of "Canes fans" that could not stop telling me how much they support Golden. Are you ******* serious? I thought these people were just joke accounts on this site but they actually exist. If we don't have a new coach by the time I black out tonight I'll probably kill myself. I hate everything right now. **** this ****.

tell em to choke on something tonight.

3-3 already. Loses to louisville, braska, tech. Wins famu, ark state and duke. Lol. Expect at least another 3 loses. All because of ****ty coaching. Not once this year has any team we played had more talent on the field. F******* unacceptable. Fly the banner. Love my canes for life but this coaching staff is toxic.

We'll be lucky to win 7 games. This team can't win on the road. I could even see a loss in Charlottesville.

I thought 9 win team
if we win 7 with this defense it would be a miracle
6 maybe less

We'll beat Cincy and Pitt at home. Lose to Va Tech, FSU. UNC and UVa are toss ups.

Watched this bull**** at a bar downtown Orlando (where I live). Ran into a handful of "Canes fans" that could not stop telling me how much they support Golden. Are you ******* serious? I thought these people were just joke accounts on this site but they actually exist. If we don't have a new coach by the time I black out tonight I'll probably kill myself. I hate everything right now. **** this ****.

yeah, something like a bag of ****s.

Worst conference and we are 1-2.
nothing else to say
cannot believe I will say this but Randy was BETTER

Advertisement

yeah, something like a bag of ****s.

was gonna say that but CIS may ban me or give me an infraction violation for making fun of slurpers

Advertisement
BzJnwaKCMAEKH_g.jpg

GT ran 70 plays. 63 freakin runs and they beat the snot out of us. They only threw 7 times. Unbelievable

Blah blah. U only know this cause it already happened. U don't have a crystal ball, to know in real time
Honestly you're a ****ing idiot.

my dead grandfather knows they were gonna run

Ispyin, guys like jbryant are purposely trying to pull our chain....ignore 'em. Al Golden hit his ceiling here at 9 wins against a weak schedule and he will be gone at the end of the year (hopefully) or sometime next year, and nothing they say is going to change that.

Advertisement
Goes without saying, but it was ugly in the stands. I mean UGLY. I'm truly heartbroken after that. Totally drained.

Kaaya is a true freshman. If we were losing because of him I could take that. We are not winning because our defense sucks.

Folden being interviewed now. First excuse, offense didn't convert enough 3rd downs which cause the defense to be on the field too long.

Advertisement
Just left the game and fans are just drained, it's become so bad, people don't complain, they have accepted that we are never going to be a great team with Golden! Sad day for Cane fans!

Now it's the Duke was 0-2 to start off the year in the ACC last year and they went on to play in the champ game. Folden is a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back