Canes vs VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

DJ Scaife Jr. continues to show next level potential (3:05 PM)​

DJ Scaife Jr., the junior guard from Miami, is someone I handed a sixth round grade over the summer and he’s played even better this season. The interior offensive lineman is explosive, nasty but also shows a degree of agility and skill blocking in motion. He’s a terrific leader on the offensive line and has starting potential for the next level.

Is Wiggins turning the corner? (2:30 PM)​

Dee Wiggins caught just 20 passes last season as a sophomore but I saw enough ability to grade him as a sixth round prospect. He was slow out of the gate this year, catching just 7 passes in four games, but has since caught fire. Last week against NCSU the junior totaled 7 receptions for 77 yards with 1 TD. This week against Virginia Tech, Wiggins already has 7 receptions for 96 yards as the third quarter is closing out.

There is a lot to like about Wiggins game. He’s an agile receiver with excellent length and enough speed to take it deep. He has great upside and once Wiggins displays himself to be the Hurricanes number one pass catching threat, as he has the past two weeks, a march up draft boards is very possible.

lmfao :ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg:
I feel sorry for the guy writing this being blind....

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back