Canes vs VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I couldn’t be a coach man bc if my player did something like bolden I think I would fight him on the sideline
That’s how it used to be when I played. Legit get cussed out so bad you would cry a bit. Accountability is lost not only in this program but this generation

T-Couch again making more and more plays. I really think he is our best CB and one of the best players we have on that side of the ball...
And to add onto that. Its a travesty that he is a backup. He clearly is a net positive player but we keep allowing net negative #8 and #7 to start over him.

Advertisement
Va tech thinks the game is over trying g to run out the clock.
Play the run and man 2 man on everywhere else, make this average QB beat us throwing.
Yup.. Fuente is scared ****less. Lashlee gotta put his foot on their neck. Then go for 2 again. Then one more stop after that. Then another score.

Is ESPN not allowed to show wake forest scores?. Ninjas go to UNC highlights and they are down 2 scores

did you see my post to you a few minutes back? They're calling it a "back and forth game" yet Wake has been up by 11+ the whole time.

Advertisement
Does anyone else remember when Scaife was decent as a young player? It’s gonna be the same with Couch, regression is coming. This staff ruins players
With any luck this defensive staff will be gone before it happens..if not I’ll say it now...sorry kid

Advertisement
they know the refs hate UM, so don´t give them the chance to call a bull**** PI or personal foul.

We shouldn’t have dropped the db in this class we need a ******* purge at dbs and db coaches

That was a bull**** call on Ivy. All of the contact was within 5 yards and before the ball was released.

Refs tried to put VT in field goal range.

Besides Bolden being an idiot and the Refs trying to **** us, that was a great defensive possession

O and Amari Carter still doesn't know how to tackle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back