Canes vs VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wiggins dropped a td and didn’t fight for a deep ball which would have put them in Tech territory. Lashlee’s play calls have been mediocre today but Wiggins and a fake goal call is 10 points right there.

So take Wiggins out the game

Lashlee has full control of the offense

Advertisement
Advertisement
1605381523774.png

Manny is just not the guy

This is his defense that he's been recruiting and building for 5 years now and its not filled with any play makers

and no one has developed

Exactly. Everyone points to the fact that it’s only his second year. Bull****. This is Manny’s defense. No LBs, no dbs, poor tackling, bad scheme. This team has had the bad stench of Manny on it long before he was hired as our head coach

I can't watch another minute of that Red Bull 4 headed dragon commercial. so annoying.

but the progressive commercial with the psychologist who helps adults not turn into their parents, comedy gold.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Is is me or have you guys seen this like 6 or 7 times today:

We show a presnap blitz, Va Tech checks out of it to a play to the opposite side of the field and it goes for good yardage.
In the baker era I don't think I have ever seen us adjust a call based on an offensive audible even if they clearly show their hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back