Canes vs VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We'd be winning at the half if not for that bozo fake field goal call. Considering how poorly we played...down 1? Not bad. Lets go.

Second half fixing to be wild here. King needs to be the man here.
Seriously. That fake FG was just dumb. That's not hindsight analysis, it just wasn't a good call, period. And it could cost us the game.

I'm hoping it's just an early set up to hit VT hard like he did with Mallory faking the run block against NC St and scoring a TD
It cost us two touchdowns already. Back to back inside zone for no gain on 1st and 2nd down right outside the red zone. Next play, sack.

And then the red zone drive before half with the QB runs on 2nd and 3rd downs.
It’s predictable and sometimes seems like conceding.

Advertisement
I don’t “supposedly” root for the canes. I want them to win. I want them to be the canes of my childhood again. What I can’t stand are low IQ losers like you being ok with being average and refusing to accept that this staff isn’t it and we’re definitely no where near we should be. Do you know what you’re actually watching? Do you understand how badly this game is being called? Like how retarded it is to play 2 high safeties against a running team? Probably not...
So many people can't see beyond numbers bro. We win so who cares right? We win so who cares if we all see the team is .500 caliber and about to fall about at any moment. LOL. Sunshine pumpers don't like to live in reality with the rest of us

Manny is the definition of a deer in headlights look on sideline and shocker..... all of his cronies take after him. Lashlee has more fire than anyone... he’s an outsider
I give zero ***** about how animated a HC is on the sideline.

I'm not sure why any fan does. The proof is in the pudding; how well coached are the players, how good are the play calls, how much energy is the team playing with?

The HC losing his **** on the sideline doesn't impact that at all.

Advertisement
I think the ACC would fine him and the refs would make an example out of him and flag Miami 25 times. Only real fix is leaving the conference.
I hear you for sure , but 2020 power of social media/media climate .. call the conference out on the bs , at least get them to address publically.. cant just accept blantant cheating

Advertisement
Been saying it all year.

Refs know there's zero criticism immediately on-field for penalizing us. Manny never works them like Saban, Dabo and others do.....and who knows if they put tapes together and send in to ACC offices.

It would backfire so hard that posters would immediately demand that Diaz get fired for being a loose cannon and hurting the team by instigating the refs.

Advertisement
ESPN wants unc to be good so bad. Just showed highlights of their game worth wake..showed about 4 TDs of unc..1 of wake while wake is up 35-24 I was literally confused
I'm not sure why they've got such a thing for UNC either. But you're right, whenever there's a sniff of them being a good team, ESPN is all over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back