Canes vs VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I just don't understand why this team is so undisciplined at times. Sometimes we look really good and other times we look horrible. We Make easy things look difficult
Our coach doesnt discipline, just excuses all bad plays away with go to next play, who cares if you **** up

I just don't understand why this team is so undisciplined at times. Sometimes we look really good and other times we look horrible. We Make easy things look difficult
We’re undisciplined because our coach doesnt preach discipline and let’s the same players get away with the same ****. Case in point....Amari Carter still playing.

Advertisement
yes you’re still a pathetic, whiny mope who’s an embarrassment to the team you supposedly root for.
I don’t “supposedly” root for the canes. I want them to win. I want them to be the canes of my childhood again. What I can’t stand are low IQ losers like you being ok with being average and refusing to accept that this staff isn’t it and we’re definitely no where near we should be. Do you know what you’re actually watching? Do you understand how badly this game is being called? Like how retarded it is to play 2 high safeties against a running team? Probably not...

Advertisement
ESPN wants unc to be good so bad. Just showed highlights of their game worth wake..showed about 4 TDs of unc..1 of wake while wake is up 35-24 I was literally confused
Work on that math brotha lol. You’re right though. They are one of the reasons UNC was thought of so highly during the preseason.

do it....no big deal to me. face to face tho...lol...you'd be cryin for you mom
Nope I would beat your *** man. Difference between a man like me and a ***** like you. One of us would be getting a chalk outline. You soft *** *****.

Advertisement
Manny would gain respect if he unleashed on refs .. team would respond .. as a leader he needs too.

Been saying it all year.

Refs know there's zero criticism immediately on-field for penalizing us. Manny never works them like Saban, Dabo and others do.....and who knows if they put tapes together and send in to ACC offices.

Advertisement
We'd be winning at the half if not for that bozo fake field goal call. Considering how poorly we played...down 1? Not bad. Lets go.

Second half fixing to be wild here. King needs to be the man here.
I thought the fake was a good call it was definitely their but borragales runs like a spazz😆

Manny doesn’t hold anyone accountable because he doesn’t know how because he doesn’t know how to be a head coach. Why I’m the world was this guy even hired here, oh wait I know why, we have a ticket salesmen as AD who doesn’t know how to be an AD. Pretenders hire pretenders
Now u understand why the concept of hiring Highsmith erk his soul. Highsmith know his sh*t so Manny would be held accountable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back