Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Thoughts at the half:
-Wiggins and 44 are the worst I’ve ever seen start at the U
- Scaife is our worst OL - play Rivers
-Manny is losing me. He doesn’t hold anyone accountable on the field
- Lash and King are the reason we’re “#9”
- Phillips has absolutely turned into a beasts. He starts beating guys inside and he could be working his way into the first round
- Bubba has been bad for a few games
- Play Flagg
Bubba has been low key bad for a few games I agree with that. And I’m at the point where anything is possible with king at QB.

Thoughts at the half:
- Phillips has absolutely turned into a beasts. He starts beating guys inside and he could be working his way into the first round
- Play Flagg
Rivers Campbell and reed all out fam. Don’t think we have another guard lol

Advertisement
Wake Forest beating UNC at half 35-24 No defense being played.

Howell has thrown for 300+ yds in first half

Everyone knew we would take a step forward on O by going spread now it would be nice to upgrade to someone who is willing to use the right guys the right ways with a feel for the game. Dude just does not utilize our mismatches well enough. Brevin and Mallory should be getting the targets unless someone else is schemed wide the F open.
Definitely would like to see more designed plays to get the TE touches. We keep hearing we have two of the best TE in CFB but it doesn’t seem like Lash gets them the ball enough.

I just don't understand why this team is so undisciplined at times. Sometimes we look really good and other times we look horrible. We Make easy things look difficult

Advertisement
Advertisement
In other news, Penn State is fast tracked on their way to 0-4. Good. Fvck Penn State. I work with like 5 Penn State grads which make it all the more sweet.

Advertisement
Thoughts at the half:
- Play Flagg

Disagree we've seen worse than Wiggins...
Scaife is bad though... Rivers must really not be ready or he has a picture of justice cheating on his wife
Lash could open this game up and throw the ball around more. We should have 21 points right now.

The 2nd half he needs to earn his millions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back