Canes vs VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Lashlee needs to stop leaning on run soo much and just let king throw or run at his will.. **** it

Yo this ******* camera man is atrocious. Stop zooming in so much on the pocket FFS.

I have no idea what our formation is on 90% of the plays

They don’t understand that presnap is just as important as anything. People need to see it

Advertisement
D'eriq King is amazing. This team would be trash without him.

VT would be trash without Hooker. Liberty is trash without Willis. This is such a silly comment I keep seeing over and over again. 99% of teams are much worse without their starting QB.

Why does it feel like Lashlee waits until we’re down a couple scores to really open up the playbook? Do we need some suspense built? He obviously knows how to call good plays

Advertisement
DK absolutely dropped that throw in a bucket, y’all talk shįt about this O but if King had legit receivers outside of Harley’s play lately and an improved interior line, we’d be an even greater force

Let’s see if the defense can sack up and play tackle for once

This hurry up offense takes too much time to snap the ball and its like they dont even know what play to run next they all stop and look at the sidelines

Good response by the offense on that drive. King showing leadership.

Need a stop and we're in bidnizz.

Advertisement
I will say our wrs have definitely gotten better Wiggins Pope and Harley all have stepped up which makes me proud.... King is a dawg and I’m so glad he’s our QB lol.... BAKER NEEDS TO WAKE TF UP

Defense needs to make play

Offense has been good today besides the drops and Scaife

Advertisement
Our defensive body language and effort is extremely concerning.
It looks
Like the defense quit on baker..
This zone scheme sht is not a good for fit for the players we’ve recruited or are recruiting.
Why would a corner back want to play for a team that isn’t going to make him cover?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back