Canes vs VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What spark? The defense got shredded by good teams every single year Diaz has been here. Yall really have no sense of this team. Nobody considered Miami some great defense these last 6 years. It’s a gimmick that looks good against mediocre teams.

This is the dumbest thing I hear on this board what great teams did we get shredded by of course playing against better competition you’re going to give up plays...I remember there was a stat about if the offense just scored 28 points a game we would have 10 wins...point me to the games before Baker where we got shredded

Advertisement
I think Manny right now is shook because he wants to be in DC right now with his people marching

Advertisement
Man we are horrible.... Poorly coached and mediocre talent. Virginia Tech isn't even good, Manny Diaz rarely ever has this team prepared. The only games we win are when we are just physically superior to our opponents

despite this, i have NO faith in VT winning today

Advertisement
Advertisement
Every WR we have jumps at least 2-3yds backwards right after the catch to get their field bearings and usually loses more yards than they pick up when they continue their run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back