Canes vs VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Why can't we have one side with good coaches? Like Lashlee is good but he could be so much better if he called some ******* outside runs!!! He moves down the field and then kills the drive!!! This is so frustrating. And don't even get me started on Baker.
Its was like 4 straight inside handoffs

Like I honestly cant tell if you are joking or not. Bill Belichick didnt play, why hasnt that affected him?
Really buddy?! Might wanna check Wikipedia, bill played college ball. You know who didn’t, you guessed it mr Analytics manure.

Advertisement
Quite obvious VT saw something on film and they plan on working the inside of our Oline and whipping Scaife
I mean, if every arm chair QB on this board sees it, I’m sure Fuente did too. Not like he really has to look hard. Also makes it much harder for a shorter QB.

Advertisement
This defence is poorly coached, they are like a puppy. Any misdirection and they are gone. Complete lack of discipline and that is straight from coaching and everyone knows it

Scaife has played like bum this year. Play.has regressed rapidly. He cant even move he is getting beaten by bumps now
Scaife, Blades, Ivey, arguably Ford, Bolden midseason. It's rare to see this many upperclassmen regressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back