Canes vs VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I said Couch would be great here, but Couch isn't our best Corner that still belongs to Blades Jr. Scheme, Scheme, and more Scheme. When you send pressure and have our guys play press man they make Rumph look like somebody. South Florida is home of the Physical Corner, so adjustments we made was good. Instead of playing prevent like we usually do. No disrespect to Ivey, but I want a Physical speed guy to take his spot. Maybe he can be a Striker since he does tackle. Play Couch in the Nickle. Blades on the other side. We need to get Burns from Miami Northwestern back, so he can relieve Couch. Or we can go straight Dime on passing downs. But, Get me Burns physical lil joker.

Advertisement
Oh I am! And I was rooting for them with positive energy during the game!!

Then why spew negative energy at the posters here as soon as the game was over? Did it make you feel better? More superior perhaps?

Okay let’s get off the manny is trash he is 7-1 this year with virtually the same team but he did do some of the things we all were crying about he went out got an OC went out and got a QB. Still need to vastly improved off. Line it’s better but not very good and some stronger WR but he has been the last 2 weeks without 11 players and 13 player respectively on the road in a weird year

Advertisement
I hope Manny realizes that he needs to make coaching changes on the defense. But, the team (well most of them) didn’t quit like last year. Being honest, we could win our three remaining games (GT, Wake, UNC) or we could lose them. A 10-1 regular season would be remarkable given the holes in this team but sadly a 7-4 season would be an improvement. We need better players and about 3 new coaches to have a real shot at winning the ACC next year.

Advertisement
Held the vaunted Vt rushing game to 120 yards less than their average, any positive thoughts on that? I hope this is on topic.

Last edited:
I hope Manny realizes that he needs to make coaching changes on the defense. But, the team (well most of them) didn’t quit like last year. Being honest, we could win our three remaining games (GT, Wake, UNC) or we could lose them. A 10-1 regular season would be remarkable given the holes in this team but sadly a 7-4 season would be an improvement. We need better players and about 3 new coaches to have a real shot at winning the ACC next year.
Manny needs to make personnel changes on D. This group is what it is at this point. Good news, everyone in that 2 deep should be back 🤷🏾‍♂️..now that I think on it 🤦🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
So who do we want to play in the ACCC... Doomers or Tigers?
I'll take this W and fvck the points... tomorrow is another day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back