Canes vs virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sooner people have the realization that we’re an above average team at best.....the better off this fan base will be.

I’m not really sure why a ton of you had sky-high expectations coming off a 6-7 season with losses to FIU, La. Tech, and Ga. Tech. Here are the facts:

1) Our coaching leaves a lot to be desired. We have inexperienced guys in key positions and Diaz isn’t seasoned, either.

2) Contrary to popular belief, we don’t have “way more talent than every team in the ACC outside of Clemson.”

Some of you need a serious reality check. We’re better than we were last year, but that doesn’t mean it’s 2001 all over again. We’re going to be in dog fights with a lot of teams on our schedule — it’s called CFB. Turn on and watch other teams. How did Penn State do today? How about Notre Dame last weekend against Louisville?

Parity exists in this sport....end of story. Wake up and see the light. We’re not an elite program at the moment. We’re not going to look like Bama, Ohio State, and Clemson (who by the way, took 3 quarters to wake up against ******* Syracuse today).

Take a deep breath, you psychopaths.

Advertisement
Our.
Defense.
Has.
To.
Get.
Off.
The.
Field.
So.
The.
Offense.
Can.
Get.
More.
Snaps.

We can't allow them to dink and dunk the clock away. This is simple. If our offense goes 5&out - we can't allow their offense to go 13 and out.

Advertisement
We are ever teams big game, even now when we haven't won, when you're in school and people bring up MIAMI, they say "Hey, you guys are playing MIAMI, do you realize they have won 5 national championships?" we are everyone's big game, so they save the best for us. we the ****
Lol I hope your aren’t serious. Miami has been garbage since 2004

Advertisement
So you're happy with this **** show. You're the type of dude who wouldn't care if someone was ***ing your girl and driving your car. You duck
God, in the event we need to go to war with one another...... what a wad of **** you are.

We're in a dogfight with a 1-3 team.... at home.

As others have noted, this sure looks like a coaching issue. That said, I think it would have been better if DJ Ivy didnt do mushrooms during warmups.

BTW - UVA's right tackle is holding Phillips on 2/3rds of the pass plays.
Every team we play, will be that team's best game, we are everyone's Superbowl, I don't care if we are trash, we are like the Cowboys, everyone dreams about beating us, cause we the ****, so everybody take a big wiff!!!

Advertisement
UVA....70% on 3rd Down

Thus is seriously some D'Onofrio nonsense.
Bend , but don't break....keep everything in front of you. This defense is atrocious. I literally can't tell what Baker is trying to do other than dare UVA to have a big numbers day

Advertisement
Why do we continue to run inside zone when our interior line would have trouble getting a push against a random South Florida high school team? Also, King is lighting them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back