Canes vs virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 of these quarterbacks can't even throw the football and we can't stop them. We going to live on relying on the other team to commit stupid penalties to call back touchdowns all year? I'm far from a jump the gun but this shvt has gone on long enough. This defense doesn't even line up properly 3/4 of the time. Constant defensive backs looking around at each other like they don't know what's going on. And it's been going on for 2 years now.

Again, seven points, if we suck so muc3why can't they score more.

Advertisement
Explain how to defend when EVERY FUGGIN WEEK our opponent does something completely different just for us. Literally every week coaches change their whole personality offense and defense to play Miami. At NO POINT this year did UVA run a fuggin QB flexing out wide then motioning back then the QB flexes out to receiver. WTF?
They do that cause by now they all know we won’t be prepared to defend it..whatever it is.

Snowden looks like fcking Chase Young out there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I seriously want to know why we run no crossing routes in this offense? Its like Lash is determined to show NFL scouts that King is not an outside the numbers passer lol

We have GOT to get this running game untracked and the defense gotta pick it up across the board. We're just giving away ground. This HAS to stop.

Advertisement
Can’t watch this **** year after year. We regress over the course of the season. Fire Manny!! The guy sucks!!

Ivey kinda sucks again.
But that long conversion on 3rd down was the same call from UNC.
I don't get why they have a hard on to bail.
When they play Zone, its pure and look at the qb and peripherally looking for a guy in your zone, , **** man play match and/or cut carry. If there no one in your zone look for work **** me

Someone right now is driving a Ferrari with bad *** btch.
Hey dude what do you do for a living?

I invented the Irish peeler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back