Canes vs virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I concur with y’all, garbage coaching and it all starts with Manny

Far too erratic on O and don’t get me started on the defense. We’ve only given up a TD somehow (on a crazy catch at that) but they’ve driven the ball on us at will.

@GonzoCane said it perfectly - it looks like we just came off a bye. God I hate playing UVA lol

Our Oline is pure **** ban whomever tries to spin this we improved bullsht.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lashlee has three straight games of being meh
I agree to an extent.

We scored in less than 2 minutes. UV's offense is trash - yet they've had the ball for 5 more minutes because Baker's bend but don't break won't allow us to get back on the field if our offense has a bad series. We've given up 100 yards rushing to UVA in the first half. They are controlling the ball too much.

We need more opportunities. We can't play bend but don't break on defense - with a "breakneck" offense. That **** won't work.

It's a simple offense that can be studied and stopped.

Lashlee has shown the ability to find a matchup in game to create a mismatch and get a long score. That's great. But you HAVE to sustain other drives to easily beat garbage teams like this. You can't do that with 4 plays. Even bad teams can read keys and stop teenage Madden playbooks.
Lashlee's problem is he never keeps taking advantage of a clear advantage on offense, when something is working, he never maximizes it like a dominate team, if you can stop a specific element of my offense, i will keep doing the same thing until you prove you can stop it. Will Mallory is beating his man every time, i would keep throwing too him until the double cover, then you pick apart the next advantage, Lashlee keeps trying to scheme something, instead of using something that is working and forcing the defense to concentrate on one thing and then make another advantage

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back