Canes vs virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.
beach3.gif

Advertisement
Having said that, it worried me when Lashlee said "we don't even have a playbook. I send them the plays on their iPads".

It's an incredibly simple offence that only really works once you get out of first gear. We've spluttered for weeks and we can't get any sort of consistent run game going to ease the burden on King / WRs.

It's a simple offense that can be studied and stopped.

Lashlee has shown the ability to find a matchup in game to create a mismatch and get a long score. That's great. But you HAVE to sustain other drives to easily beat garbage teams like this. You can't do that with 4 plays. Even bad teams can read keys and stop teenage Madden playbooks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Staph only mildly better than last year. They all can walk back home. F Mandy and his butt buddy Baker most of all. Suddenly Virginia has the 85 bears defense too smh

Advertisement
Explain how to defend when EVERY FUGGIN WEEK our opponent does something completely different just for us. Literally every week coaches change their whole personality offense and defense to play Miami. At NO POINT this year did UVA run a fuggin QB flexing out wide then motioning back then the QB flexes out to receiver. WTF?
two of these three quarterbacks stand there for three seconds and then run, they haven't even thrown the ball.

Lashlee has three straight games of being meh
I agree but God dam our oline sucks. Any drop Backs whatsoever and King is a dead man walking. He couldn't throw the ball over the top of a chair yet alone entire DLs screaming towards him.

Advertisement
Explain how to defend when EVERY FUGGIN WEEK our opponent does something completely different just for us. Literally every week coaches change their whole personality offense and defense to play Miami. At NO POINT this year did UVA run a fuggin QB flexing out wide then motioning back then the QB flexes out to receiver. WTF?
Seeing as how the qb has already caught a TD. You're wrong af.

Just so I can understand Lashlee, he calls 2 deep balls, TD. Then another deep 38 yd catch. After that, nada. Cause?????
And fvck targeting Will Mallory. He gets 2 targets per half and then is resigned to blocking

Anybody blaming the offense for our issues in this game is way off base. We can’t run the ball, which is sad, but we are able to move it through the air. The defense is letting this pop warner multiple QB garbage walk up and down the field on us, that’s the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back