CANES vs Vag Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I am not going to give them a pass as it is their job to teach it to the players, but it's just such a simple concept that I can't believe that TVD should even need to be told "make sure to snap the ball with less than 5 seconds on the clock when we are trying to run out the clock with the lead".
Agree. I posted the same thing brother

Which game this season gave yal the impression we were about to dominate ?

Yal know all the facts of this team and coaches and still act shocked
It’s the U on the helmet and the fact Joaquin said Dominate that has a lot of folks confused

This is about as bad as I've felt after a win in a while...feels like I'm still living in the Manny/Golden/Shannon era...had to hang on to beat one of the worst teams the ACC has...injuries aside this was extremely unimpressive
What do expect with a bunch of 2nd and 3rd teamers out there? take the W bro. Half of our players are injured.

Advertisement
Did it ever occur to dumbass Mario and Gattis to let Jaccuri Brown run the offense and run run run at the 7 minute mark. **** NO because they are not thinking coaches but absolute MORONS. That is exactly what they should have done!

That’s what you said when we looked like dog sht vs Southern Miss and then got destroyed by Tennessee state. You don’t understand that it is possible to be happy with a win but also worried that this poor play will carry over to other games? If not, yikes.
We’ve been playing poor all year lmao what are you talking about ?

Which game gave you an indication we were about to blow VT or any team out ? With perfect execution ? Of course it’s going to carry over , this is who the team is. Crying and stressing about what you already knew is just dumb

Advertisement
Sometimes I just dont get this fan base and the ridiculous standard it sets for a team we don't even show up to support the majority of time, obviously not including season ticket holders. Let's be real for the last 15 years we have been a middle of the road ACC team, today we are extremely banged up but go on the road and get a pretty easy win against a rival and people are still losing their **** because we did not win by enough points. We are not a Elite program, wins do not come easy for us so when we actually get one why not enjoy it instead of acting like the world is ending .

Did it ever occur to dumbass Mario and Gattis to let Jaccuri Brown run the offense and run run run at the 7 minute mark. **** NO because they are not thinking coaches but absolute MORONS. That is exactly what they should have done!
Coming out throwing is what we needed to do. No faith in the OL. Just couldn't connect.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Open posting to eye in the sky I want to make a thread about Bama vs UT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back