CANES vs Vag Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Nah it’s that y’all rag on kids all if the time but y’all prolly couldn’t play a lick in school. It’s ok to state your opinion but all the **** time is ridiculous

Dude that’s the first comment I make on JW. I’m not ragging on him I’m stating the facts. I’m tired of sucking. Tired of seeing big time propspects looks awful here. I care about one thing and that’s winning. Like **** man do your job. Take pride in doing a good job. I’m not an athlete but I take pride in what I do day in and day out and would be the first to check myself when I don’t perform. It’s not personal with any one guy but **** I’m tired of the same dudes making the same bad plays.

I'd love hear Gattis in the press conference.

Thought you wanted to run the ball. You don't even run it when you're supposed to.

Advertisement
Tells you what he thinks of Jaylen and Thad because if Henry was healthy…
Stanley has actually looked effective running the ball today. I’m not sure why they haven’t run him more today

I believe in playing guys who make plays though 🤷‍♂️

What a dumb *** coaching staff we have starting with MARIO. He is trying to give VT the game in the worst way. We should be running running running and let that clock run down. Like I said this man is the worst I've ever seen and makes Randy Shannon look brilliant. Mario you are a TERRIBLE DAY GAME COACH!

Advertisement
I just saw Lichtenstein get tackled with no holding call..luckily we got a sack

Reactions: JD4
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back