CANES vs Vag Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I just want to see Garcia in the game… freaking put this game out of reach already

There is not a chance in **** Mario is going to put in a QB who will make risky throws with a 20-0 lead. Just take that sentiment and put it back in the file drawer.

Advertisement
This team is somehow running at over 4 YPC today. Surely giving the coaches confidence they can run the ball lmao

Lol
You slurping on TVD is just ridiculous
They are playing a dog**** vt team…he’s looked like trash all year and because he is a Miami guy you think he’s going to the league
You are prob one of the guys claiming D King was a first rounder too

Let’s stop the bs
He’s a very average ACC qb
That’s it
Lmao I’m the guy who wanted to put Garcia in during the second half of the TAMU game and made a thread about having him ready next time TVD struggles

I’m not slurping on TVD, he’s been really bad this year in the new offense and a lot better at the things he’s comfortable with. He hasn’t been perfect but he’s got a special arm I’m sure of that.

I think Garcia is special too and could be a great leader wherever he goes if he ends up moving on.

Advertisement
More than mobile QB's with no accuracy. It's not like TVD is Dan Marino out there. He has sneaky athletic ability and has a great feel in the pocket. The NFL arm talent and accuracy will help with that too. If you don't think he will be drafted in the first two days of the draft, you are crazy.
Smh, your not much of an athlete if you think TVD is sneaky athletic

Closer to Brad Kaaya 2.0 imo

Isn’t halftime when you make adjustments for the things you saw in the first half …
Unfortunately the best adjustment right now would be personnel but we’re already in the 3-deep on offense lol

Need bro ball at Miami bro! Push them back bro in tight sets!

Lane Train with another 300 yards rushing game in 3 quarters.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back