CANES vs Vag Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Good thing we are playing the worst team in the ACC because we look like CRAP. So many crucial penalties. Where has Coly Young been hiding all season? Poor assessment by the coaching staff. Finally they put in Jacurri Brown which I have been lobbying for 4 weeks. Again, Mario is a dumb *** head coach when it comes to managing the clock. He takes two unnecessary TO's then doesn't call a timeout at the 1:50 mark before halftime and lets 31 seconds run off the clock. He needs to hire someone to manage the clock because he does an F job every game. Defense looks good, Tyler having a very good game, and I like some of the younger players getting playing time. Flagg's days playing consistently may be numbered. We are playing an absolute horrific team.

Love seeing them give the ball to Smith in space and seeing our WRs holding their blocks

Advertisement
Garcia sat because he was hurt last year(He was third on the DC behind King and TVD to start the season), and because TVD took the job over. If TVD returns next year and is the unquestioned starter, there's a good chance Garcia leaves. Why would he want to wait 3 years to play? Unless a guy is really, really loyal to the University and staff, it's become really, really rare for a high end guy to sit for 3 years.
I did say sit 3 years, I said 2 and start in year 3. He will definitely transfer if TVD returns, which sets thing up for Brown in year 3.

Advertisement
VT might be the only team in the ACC with a worse OC than ours

Goulds here is your Halloween costume ...

Sad Long Hair GIF by Barbara Pozzi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back