CANES vs Vag Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last two weeks has given me so much more confidence in Mario/Gattis. Both want us to be a physical running team and that hasn't been working for us, so instead of forcing us to stick to the ground game he adjusted to what works for us. It shows that he adapt to what works.
You must have missed the presser where Gattis guaranteed he would abandon the forward pass.

Advertisement
It only took Gattis 4 games to realize we shouldn't be a run heavy power offense with the OL we got. We should have been playing this way all season.
OL actually looked good until the Middle Tennessee game, I'm not really sure what happened to them. I guess injuries?

Advertisement
Smh we threw more passes into the end zone today than rest of the season combined 😂🤣. This team would’ve been undefeated and had way less injuries if we just spread things out and let TVD sling it!

TrumpyCane wants to point out Michigan has 243 yards rushing with about 26 minutes left in game

Trumpy, do you know if it's true or that Manny left for Temple butt then Blake James not only hired him back, but gave him a promotion, a fat raise and paid his buyout?

Confused Ask The Storybots GIF by StoryBots

Advertisement
The last two weeks has given me so much more confidence in Mario/Gattis. Both want us to be a physical running team and that hasn't been working for us, so instead of forcing us to stick to the ground game he adjusted to what works for us. It shows that he adapt to what works.
Ideally you'd want to notice that stuff before losing 3 games with it.

Advertisement
Not going to lie you guys are right that our offense sucked and if they’d been doing this from the beginning it would be better but—we can’t fcking change that now.

Can we pls just enjoy the positive changes and root the guys on instead of being toxic complaining babies
Smh we threw more passes into the end zone today than rest of the season combined 😂🤣. This team would’ve been undefeated and had way less injuries if we just spread things out and let TVD sling it!

Advertisement
Coaches realized what we are and what we aren’t. I’m glad we have a experienced enough staff who can implement and execute adjustments

Mario said "How can we fix this offense" and decided to check out what we were saying on CIS. Hence the Jacurri Brown short yardage package, playing Colbie Young, and TVD-friendly changes to the scheme. Everyone except the slurpers can pat themselves on the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back