CANES vs Vag Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said anything about 1st rd pick? I’m just going off his early szn production big dawg relax
He’s having a good game. So is TVD, so is Mallory, Colbie Young, and Brashard Smith. One or two good games doesn’t qualify you for all acc is all I’m saying. Everyone is overreacting based off of us finally leading in a game that we should be leading in.

Advertisement
Colbie Young is the type of receiver that Martellus Bennett once described when asked about Jason Witten:

"I am taller and stronger and quicker and faster than him.. how the **** does he always get so open?"
The truth is you don’t have to be that open if you’re reliable to catch the ball and good with protecting the football. As the offensive player as long as you and the QB are in sync about where you’ll be in your route you’ll always have the advantage because the DB has to react to your movements

Advertisement
Ok Ok Ok. I like the adjustments made on offense. But lets relax and understand this has been vs UNC and VT. I think all of us here understand the sturggles we are going to have with the Oline when we step up in competition. Hate to be that guy, but I am going to be

Advertisement
There's also another thing. It takes time to get comfortable and improve. Both of those can be true on top of coaches not being stubborna.

It's not just one simple difference. Its a multitude of reasons why we look better

There’s some stuff being used like Rpo, and quick bubbles but it’s still Gattis’s offense. He’s just using space , formations and route combinations Tvd likes. The spacing , Rpo and faster pace being the biggest difference. More corner routes and seams are nice too.
I think we’re undefeated if we ran this offense since week 1

Coaches being stubborn to forcing their schemes with personal that wasn’t recruited to run it still blows my mind

Ok Ok Ok. I like the adjustments made on offense. But lets relax and understand this has been vs UNC and VT. I think all of us here understand the sturggles we are going to have with the Oline when we step up in competition. Hate to be that guy, but I am going to be
You think most don’t understand this??

Advertisement
So it takes Parrish to not play for Gattis/Mario to realize they need to run an offense from this century?

Who would have ever imagined that he’d be more comfortable in the sets and calls (RPOs) closer to what he ran successfully last season. Wild stuff. Definitely wasn’t mentioned *ahead of time* by dozens of amateur posters on a fan board. Whatever happens, we shall move forward, but that’s frustrating, man.
Hope he keeps it up 1st rd TVD helps put Miami on the map.

Reactions: JD4
If Flagg was faster he would be a monster. He would be D.Perriman the 2nd minus the pop that Denzel brought when he arrived (Pause)
One thing for sure, Flagg is a very good tackler. He might not always get to the runner, but if he gets his hands/arms on you, its a sure tackle. I seldom see him get dragged like some of our players. When he meets the ball carrier, its usually a tackle at the point of impact and no extra yards after contact. I think Flagg, Gill, and Kinchens are our 3 best tacklers.

Advertisement
Who would have ever imagined that he’d be more comfortable in the sets and calls (RPOs) closer to what he ran successfully last season. Wild stuff. Definitely wasn’t mentioned *ahead of time* by dozens of amateur posters on a fan board. Whatever happens, we shall move forward, but that’s frustrating, man.
I’m glass half full.

Mad it took Mario and Josh this long to call stuff that fits what TVD likes, but happy they swallowed their pride and showed the ability to do so because many coaches never do.

I really dont get whats happened to this team. Totally different, top to bottom. I don't think I have been this pleased by a half of football this season.
Unfortunately, this is what we always do. Every season we struggle through the first 6 games, lose a bunch and basically take ourselves out of the ACC race. Then in the last 6 games we find something, start stringing together some meaningless wins and stats, and by the end of the season every fan is saying "Hey maybe we can do something next season if we can just play like this"

Rinse, wash, and repeat.

We are not lacking talent at WR. It just wasn’t used right.
It’s lacking but it‘s not as bad as fans and coaches would have you believe. Dropping balls and separation is an issue for most of the guys. Colbie’s emergence will start opening more up , he’s a deep threat. Even if it’s winning 50-50 balls like Rambo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back