CANES vs Vag Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Was thinking the same. Still limited but playing really well.
Looked up his numbers..the youngin has 2 sacks..befor today came in with 7.5 TFLs..I counted at least TFLs in the first half..11 Is like a good panties dropper drink..**** just sneaks up on you

I really dont get whats happened to this team. Totally different, top to bottom. I don't think I have been this pleased by a half of football this season.

Did TVD do any work this off-season outside of golfing and hanging with Restrepo?

This offense legit looks like Gattis and TVD weren’t in the room together at the same time until Sunday after TAMU.

Remember that multiweek discussion about caveman football and Cristobal insisting on putting a round peg in a square hole? Don't pin this on TVD

Advertisement
You mean running a run heavy offense , slow pace , condensed with lacking talent at wr who are also having trouble picking up your offense?
Sure. I mean this is basically Lashlee's offence, down to the inside handoff as our only running play.

You guys are so starved for decent play that you see anything and claim all acc or 1st round NFL, etc. someone earlier saying we’re playing like champs lol. Get a grip. Nice to see us winning in ACC play but this is still overall poor. Barely any run game, too many penalties, too many points left on the field, etc. Bama would be up by 40 by now.
Still, good to see the coaches making positive changes.
What all that got to do with Flagg though?.

Advertisement
Nice! We’re up 17-0 at half. Now I can reward myself by changing out the cat litter.
litter box.gif

WHAT?!?!? Are you ******* with me?
Do you not see the same slow developing playactions? Do you not see the check with me snap ball under 5 seconds? Do you not see the same multiple WRs in the same area? It's OK to be objective this is a safe space.

Overall pleased with the 1H. Despite a crap ton on penalties, still pitched a shut out. Porter Jr is fighting out there at DB and looks good. Wes and the LBs are having a great game. Pass rush is getting there.

We found a stud in Colbie. I'm not going to completely **** on the coaches for not playing him way sooner because he came in the fall; maybe he wasn't quite acclimated. However, we have to see him on the field at all times from now on. Him and restrepo in november, combined with THIS Mallory and Skinner...not too shabby.

Gattis did this too late and probably due to injuries, but the play calling is night and day.

Advertisement
If you want to know why Brinson isn’t playing, just rewind that play back 100 time.

No awareness or recognition of the coverage or situation.

TVD saw it, and expected him to sit in the vacated spot by the blitz for a first down.

His head isn’t even turned around and TVD throws it away like a veteran.
You don’t do that unless you have an option route or the go ahead by the OC to do that. What if TVD throws it to the spot you are supposed to be at? If that’s not sometimes we work on then he did his job. You don’t know the nuances they teach/want.

Advertisement
Colbie Young has been impressive. He may not get much separation, but he’s huge and seems to have good ball skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back