CANES vs Vag Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
OL has regressed in every game running the ball.

I know I'm preaching to the choir, but they aren't very good to begin with. When we were able to run some condensed sets, we could get enough players in the box to run the football...but since we need to spread it out to get something out of our QB, you might as well punt the run game at this point. The OL stinks bad bad. But we know this. Its been one of the worst Power 5 OLs in the nation over the past 4 years.

Colbie young is a grown man! TVD looks so much better doing what gattis is calling now. Sucks we can’t even gain 1 yard running. Pass blocking is actually pretty solid.

Is this the worst run blocking o-line Miami has ever had?
This current o-line starting to challenge the 2019 o-line for worst run blocking o-line ever

Man. Run game is ***. I like what we’re doing for the most part… gotta catch the ball.

Also, VT is AWFUL.

So can we please get this W today?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I know I'm preaching to the choir, but they aren't very good to begin with. When we were able to run some condensed sets, we could get enough players in the box to run the football...but since we need to spread it out to get something out of our QB, you might as well punt the run game at this point. The OL stinks bad bad. But we know this. Its been one of the worst Power 5 OLs in the nation over the past 4 years.
Facts

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back