Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

Attachments

• 1637462040272.gif
    1637462040272.gif
    90.8 KB · Views: 1
Advertisement
That seems to be the thinking. Kinda eye-rolling that we've got people foaming at the mouth to fire a guy who needs 1 good coordinator and replace him with a guy who needs 2. Fire the guy who brought in a great QB and replace him with a guy who can't seem to find one.
I think Diaz has been terrible as a HC but this is a great post

Advertisement
Manny is the ultimate skirt. he is also gonna run poor knighton into the ground in a driving rainstorm when he has a 230lb back. Unbelievable, not really

Its truly insane. This coaching staff refuses to rotate backs.

Again, Cam Harris played every play for six consecutive quarters. Every.... Single.... Play.

This weather is our worst nightmare. We have to pass the ball to do anything and it’s impossible to do so right now. Hopefully our defense can hold them and we can just milk the game away.

Advertisement
I’m good with at least 4 other candidates, I’m not team Lane because of Lane, I just think he fits better with what we have for right now...

Mario is a good coach, I just don’t think his philosophy will work here because it’s a different circumstance than Oregon.

I’m not anti-Mario, I’m anti his philosophy & I also like to poke fun at his advocates sometimes because he’s being turned into a Deity on here & I don’t see it.
You said it in another thread. With Mario this will not be a quick turnaround. I don’t know if the fan base has the patience for what will be required if he is the coach

Advertisement
I’m good with at least 4 other candidates, I’m not team Lane because of Lane, I just think he fits better with what we have for right now...

Mario is a good coach, I just don’t think his philosophy will work here because it’s a different circumstance than Oregon.

I’m not anti-Mario, I’m anti his philosophy & I also like to poke fun at his advocates sometimes because he’s being turned into a Deity on here & I don’t see it.
Cats acting like a .500 coach is future Nick Saban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back