Canes vs Va Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’m good with at least 4 other candidates, I’m not team Lane because of Lane, I just think he fits better with what we have for right now...

Mario is a good coach, I just don’t think his philosophy will works here because it’s a different circumstance than Oregon.

I’m not anti-Mario, I’m anti his philosophy & I also like to poke fun at his advocates sometimes because he’s being turned into a Deity on here & I don’t see it.
Is Mario one of the four?
I respect that because having Mario OR Lane is silly at this point. We should be lucky to have either IMO.
My hope with Mario is that he has an awful QB and he originally tried to hire Lashlee but he came here. Maybe he would be open to keeping our offensive scheme.

Advertisement
All I know is Manny better not lose to this Shrek-looking MF or he's getting a code red

Price_JC_21FB_HEAD_46.jpg
J_C_Price_5__71.jpeg
Price_JC_95FB_sugar_cel_1.jpg

Advertisement
Without a qb….right. It’s almost like it’s the most important position on a football team. Big games are hard to win without one.
You'd think that Mario would be able to find at least one competent QB. That's something I've had difficulty understanding with Mario. He recruits well, but QB recruiting at Oregon has been trash. That said, I still hold him in high regard, he's a legit candidate for this job. That said, I would still prefer Lane over Mario, just because I want an offensively minded coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You'd think that Mario would be able to find at least one competent QB. That's something I've had difficulty understanding with Mario. He recruits well, but QB recruiting at Oregon has been trash. That said, I still hold him in high regard, he's a legit candidate for this job. That said, I would still prefer Lane over Mario, just because I want an offensively minded coach.
He’s got an elite one in the wings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back