Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Leach in 2021:

#39 Total Offense
#28 Total Defense

Kiffin:
#3 Total Offense
#99 Total Defense (worse than Miami, #88)

And Leach is doing it with scrubs.

Plus he dresses like and lives in the Keys like Jimmy Johnson.

I'll take the Pirate

dbeb301ba819420c59eec26ca534387d.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nah you’re not wrong, they do usually have good OL play, it’s just Utah is the only team in the Pac-12 that’s equally as physical as Oregon.

Our fans have really underestimated just how bad the Pac-12 really is this year, they’re easily the worst P5 conference & IMO is worse than even the Mountain West this year.
Concerning with the fact that Utah is lining up and running to the opposite side of Thibodeaux and the coaches haven’t made adjustments to get him more involved. Slide him inside so he can have some type of impact on the game.

In game coaching has always been my biggest issue with Mario.

You can win the sorry *** pac10..look at Oregons roster bruh. They should DOMINATE that conference..and with a playoff birth on the line, with a healthy team..they do this..
Without a qb….right. It’s almost like it’s the most important position on a football team. Big games are hard to win without one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The playoff committee will just come up with another reason to have Mich or ND jump them in the next poll.
Umm dunno about ND, Cincy beat’em by 2 scores in South Bend. But yeah I think Cincy will be big Ohio St fans the rest of the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back