Canes vs Va Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
It's a crying shame that Manny can be the beneficiary of this team's success.
He won't, because he's gone in two weeks. Some coach is salivating at the thought of leading this team next year. Miami is closer to being a 10+ win team than what a lot of people think. QB situation is solid, lots of skill position talent to be utilized by a good playcaller. Defense will be a work in progress, but a decent DC and staff should be able to correct some of the crap, and maximize what is there. Miami won't have a great D next year, but it can be at least not in the bottom third of the country.

Advertisement
He won't, because he's gone in two weeks. Some coach is salivating at the thought of leading this team next year. Miami is closer to being a 10+ win team than what a lot of people think. QB situation is solid, lots of skill position talent to be utilized by a good playcaller. Defense will be a work in progress, but a decent DC and staff should be able to correct some of the crap, and maximize what is there. Miami won't have a great D next year, but it can be at least not in the bottom third of the country.
I'll believe it when I see it. I surely hope the douche is gone dude.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back