Canes vs Va Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
No it’s not. Director of Pro personnel is the face of the negotiations, AGM build the terms. GM overseas all. It’s like that in every single organization. The only thing that changes are lower level responsibilities.

Lol, it’s not like that in every single organization. That is a lie straight from the pits of ****. THE TEAM THAT I WORKED FOR HAD A SPECIFIC GUY FOR MONEY AND NEGOTIATIONS AND THE DPP WAS NOT “THE FACE OF NEGOTIATIONS”. ALL HE DID WAS EVALUATE COLLEGE PLAYERS. Again, different structures for different teams. Maybe some teams have it like that, but to say every team does it that way is a LIE. How are you going to tell me when I literally worked for an NFL team in their front office and several people on this board know that and can vouch. For the 2nd time, I am not making this up. But whatever you say big dawg.

Far from it actually. For starters, I don't still live with my parents and stalk high school kids on twitter
Weren't you banned? Definitely don't still with my parents 😅. You are obsessed with me and continue to hide behind a keyboard and talk ****, you literally make fake accounts on here just to harass random people you don't know

@RVACane this is Mklien13

Advertisement
Advertisement
No it’s not. Director of Pro personnel is the face of the negotiations, AGM build the terms. GM overseas all. It’s like that in every single organization. The only thing that changes are lower level responsibilities.

Dude you couldn’t be more wrong, pro personnel handles all the scouting across the league

Every single team has a cap guy in a back room who builds the contracts the GM tells him to

Dealing with donors, dealing with corporate sponsors, dealing with the conference. All things you want your AD to have an ability to navigate. I'll never understand why Miami fans love to take former players, who have found good spots in the NFL and then play the "They should be AD here" argument, when they haven't worked in collegiate athletics. Too many good ADs out there, with relevant experience for Miami to make a "Miami Guy Bro" hire.
I don’t really want any former players in the AD role. I do tho like Zo as a football gm or something because I don’t trust this admin to hire a coach who knows was elite looks like.

Attachments

• PXL_20211121_015240590~2.jpg
    PXL_20211121_015240590~2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 53
Advertisement
Advertisement
#11 putting in work tonight. Don't hate. It's the truth. #3 for VT got broke on that last run.
That's how a linebacker should hit. Clean, but physical. Flagg just lacks the ability to be in position to make those plays, at least on a consistent basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back