Canes vs. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
When you love something you've got to know when to take it round the back of the shed and shoot it in the head.
Did it (didn't actually shoot her) to my dog couple of months ago but I cherished every moment with her.

I'm ride or die with this team no matter how much I hate Blake or Manny.

Let's go Borregales!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Welp here we go. Please execute. Please execute. Please execute. Snap it, hold it, block up front, drill it right down the middle

No, what I literally wrote was "If you put Iowa or Wake Forest's staff here, you will get the same results we have seen for the past ~20 years."

Miami needs honors/on-level teachers, not AP. I would bet that is true for many of the top teams.

Nutritionists don't have the amount of control over players to force feed them, no matter how much of a positive result that could have for everyone involved. Strength coaches have limits on interaction with athletes. All of Miami's NFL OL over the past 10 years have received outside S&C work. Strength coaches can't violate the NCAA time limit regulations. The film comment makes me think you are drunk too. Manny may not be the guy. But as you said, the leadership needs to be fired and I think that lays somewhere higher than Manny. I would like to see the admissions/applications data for Miami in relation to the football team. I would bet Miami's academic success was tied to a larger application pool for having a good football team. There are lots of party schools, academic schools, and footballs schools. How many are all 3? Miami was one and I bet it increased the student pool.
Yes, and as I said 3x already. If our players are such morons even Iowas staff couldn't fix them. That means its bad recruiting by Mandy.

Manny is not an AP teacher. He is just a poor teacher. The fact that we have players that excel once they reach the NFL, shows there are at least a handful that can learn, yet Manny isn't able to teach them. That blows your little theory out of the water. All of the things you named that are issues, are not higher than Manny. If Manny wants a new nutrtionist, SC coach, etc. he can get one.
Of course the nutritionists can't force feed the kids or the SC guys can't be with them 247, but if the players aren't following their routines that again comes back to Manny. Why is he the only coach in the nation that has an entire team that refuses to follow lifting/eating/tape watching protocols?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back