Canes vs. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes, that is on the coaches. If you are a Harvard business school professor and some pre schooler walks into your class. You aren't going to start out teaching him candlestick patterns. You start with the basics. If these guys aren't as coached up as kids from other states. Than thats on Manny for starting out teaching them to advanced stuff.
They aren't pre-schoolers or high schoolers, the one's I'm concerned about are the 20+ year olds need to get their ish together. Both parties are contributing to Miami's problems. Its why I'm not in support of just firing Manny, while people excuse terrible play from upperclassmen (sans Hall, everyone is piling on him lol). This OL was hyped for all its experience. Experience is great, but do the players eat right? do they take lifting seriously? do they study opponents? When I started working someone told me there are people with 25 years of experience and other people with 25 years of 1 year of experience. I've seen enough this year to know which Miami has. The mystery is knowing which type of employee you recruit and I just wonder how predictable it actually is. Is it a misevaluation? Is it playing roulette? Did you choose red and it was black? Are you a complete idiot for having chose red? Do I need to keep drinking? Let's hope the Canes pull this out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back