Canes vs. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Man TVD, if you gonna go out, go out flaming bro. Give our guys a chance in one on ones. They drop it they drop it but we gotta go now

Reactions: JD4
Advertisement
Advertisement
You are putting words in my mouth, I didn't say that.

What I am saying is that the information that needs to transfer from coach to player isn't being transferred. Part of the issue is that players coming into Miami are not coached as well as players from other states. Another issue is the Miami coaches are coaching/installing more than they need/should. For example, the number of blitzes Miami has and uses are more than what is needed. Nice-to-haves are competing with fundamentals. Combine that with (some) players that won't take initiative and you get Miami (and FSU).
Yes, that is on the coaches. If you are a Harvard business school professor and some pre schooler walks into your class. You aren't going to start out teaching him candlestick patterns. You start with the basics. If these guys aren't as coached up as kids from other states. Than thats on Manny for starting out teaching them to advanced stuff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back