Canes vs. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Your wrong. A good teacher is able to have the kids learn. Unless you are talking about kids with extreme learning disabilities, that ride the short bus and lick windows. A good teacher will be able to teach them in whatever field they specialize in. Are you seriously trying to say every single kid we have recruited under Manny has extreme learning disabilities? Even if that is the case, that is on Manny for being such a moron he recruited 85 retards.
You are putting words in my mouth, I didn't say that.

What I am saying is that the information that needs to transfer from coach to player isn't being transferred. Part of the issue is that players coming into Miami are not coached as well as players from other states. Another issue is the Miami coaches are coaching/installing more than they need/should. For example, the number of blitzes Miami has and uses are more than what is needed. Nice-to-haves are competing with fundamentals. Combine that with (some) players that won't take initiative and you get Miami (and FSU).

Manny has lost to FIU and La Tech. Like what did anyone expect.

How can anyone watch this team and not see that Manny is so far in above his head it's not even funny

Advertisement
TIRED of these excuses about the Alabama loss being a problem.

That doesn't explain our ****-poor execution and half-assed efforts in the other 4 games.

Total BS by these announcers regurgitating the garbage sob stories Manny tells them during the week.
LMAO the bAMa loss was 4 games ago. If Manny can't get his team over that. He needs to go.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back