Canes vs. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We have such bad fundamentals. This is truly one of the worst coached teams I've ever seen.

No. He'll get fired after the UNC game. From what I've seen tonight. UNC is going to be a repeat of the 2020 game.

Maybe, that’s what i thought before but with Frenk writing that letter he might just want to get this monkey off his back and be done with it

They suck. They let Wake and UNC run up the score on them and UNC isn't even a high powered offense this year. Georgia States defense looked better against UNC than UVA did.
At what point do we point at the plays being called and the dude being overpaid to call the plays… and the dude that is being WAY overpaid to oversee the dude calling plays… oh yeah, and the guy who hired that dude, or the group that allowed that guy to hire that dude?

3rd person wordplay is more fun than watching this team play.

Advertisement
Manny scheme is just fundmentally flawed and for some reason no one tackles
I watched a Utah state game and their defense is garbage
Looks like Banda is doing the same thing

Advertisement
I’m literally saying WHY TO MY TV BEFORE THE SNAP! CLEARLY UVA IS SELLING OUT FOR THE RUN!!!
I would too if I were VAs DC. It’s not even worth it brother. Just breathe and count to 10. It will be over soon. I’m done raising my blood pressure for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back