Canes vs. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said same ****! You know why we keep watching? Cause we all hope this bad dream will end on the next play
I've been waiting for switch to come on for the last 15 years, Shannon, Golden, Richt, Diaz nothing changes.
I have now gone beyond the mad phase. At this point I just watch with resignation that we will be at best mediocre, and at worst, well what I'm watching tonight.

Advertisement
Need to completely rebuild this program from AD and down. Need an Alpha Head coach and a Football savvy AD and rebuild the program. Yes we will lose recruits and games and players but its a rebirth that is desperately needed for this program and fan base. Otherwise it will be another fools gold hire and we will be stuck in irrelevance.

Advertisement
So I rush from work, hoping The U is back and time and time again I am so disappointed!

Don’t get it teams like UCF, Cincinnati, Arkansas, Ole Miss are competing with teams and they are ranked below Miami in recruiting every year.

Overall it’s coaching, preparation and discipline!

We don’t need to rebuild, we need a coach that understands the talent and create a system that builds on its strength. This system is not working!

Enough said!

Advertisement
I like Roddy Jones on this broadcast, calling out this clown show for what it is.

This is not Miami -- this is Manny Diaz's gimmicks
He went on Navarros podcast Tuesday and said Manny needs at least 2 more years to be properly evaluated and firing him before then is foolish. Guy is a moron.

Advertisement
I’d have loved to have been there on a Thursday night at the Rock.

This pathetic program makes it not worth it to go.

YNLIMSNJRHJLEFW.20150105220914.jpg
Ugly idiot

Advertisement
Garin Justice is flying under the radar as an atrocious hire..

He made a very big tactical error, when he chose to play players out of position earlier in camp & in season. Because of that decision continuity on the O-line has suffered big time.

So Frenk sends an email to students and alumni today saying we are entering conference play, he understands the frustration, and he is will be taking a more active role in athletics. No mention of Blake James, which is incredibly odd. Could he be setting the stage to fire James after this game if we lose? I think Diaz survives through at least UNC but the message will be sent.
The coach should be gone now, he should be in a cab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back