Canes vs. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well a L here and bad L at UNC is going to very very hard for Manny to survive. And then another fun offseason of 4000 threads for ppl calling for Butch & Mario, tracking private flights, begging for criblets, and good ol hopium in the crack pipe

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
YNLIMSNJRHJLEFW.20150105220914.jpg
Is this real?

Nesta didn’t play his gap!
Yep! Nesta jumped out of his gap, trying to make a tackle instead of maintaining gap discipline (I know, I know, I know… Manny defense is hardly EVER about being disciplined) and the LBs got caught with their feet stuck in mud, and chasing eye candy (the fake). TD Virginia. 😡

Advertisement
Sure we may be losing but how many pics has UVA taken for their instagram account in-game?

So... When we fire Manny do we tell Rhett he's fired also? Cause I dont think firing Manny after this game is enough. Asslee isnt doing us any favors at all.
Asslee looked good for first few games of last season and 1/2 of the OK State game. Other than that, he's looked like trash.

Reactions: rok
Advertisement
I feel like Im stuck in the twilight zone. Im a Canes and Bears fan. Seems every other football team except those two knows how to adapt and play with what you have. We just call the same plays no matter how bad our line is anything like that.
Only justin fields was worse this past week!

Entire bears organization has to be fired like the entire Miami athletic department.

So Frenk sends an email to students and alumni today saying we are entering conference play, he understands the frustration, and he is will be taking a more active role in athletics. No mention of Blake James, which is incredibly odd. Could he be setting the stage to fire James after this game if we lose? I think Diaz survives through at least UNC but the message will be sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back