Canes vs. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don’t like TVD body language.

I think we’d at least be tied with Garcia in. Moment wouldn’t be feeling to big for him,

Advertisement
View attachment 156285
This is why the coaches get the blame. Look at this ****. Why is this culture allowed when you getting your *** kicked every play of every game. I see 7 bums in that picture too

The first person that needs to be ******* gone with Manny with Baez

***** *** was the one calling all the players over. They're more worried about creating social media content

Clowns

Advertisement
Advertisement
In fairness, Steed has been consistent w/ his tackling. Dude has suffered major knee injury after knee injury, yet he appears to be our best tackler. Pretty sure he’s not close to what he once was, but I appreciate him at the LB position more than the rest.
He’s legit terrible. How can you appreciate no awareness, missing tackles, can get there bc he’s slow as ****?

We ***** about coaching and rightfully so, but at what point do you question these players football IQ?
Their IQ is so low because they are coached that way. Think about it, our HC isn't prepared enough to have someone call PUNT ALERT on 3rd down, so Miami always looks like crap when they force a punt.

Advertisement
Yo Virginia has a clean pocket, wide running Lanes and their WRs have about 4 to 5 yards of separation every play.... It's pretty much the exact opposite for us... Our freshman QB is making his first real start and he's under pressure every drop back. He has to throw every pass in about a 1 yard window because his WRs are getting blanketed and that's if he's not hit within 2 seconds! Every MF game we get out coached!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes

Manny Diaz at home, after pretending to be a coach and fooling Blake James

I'm not watching the second half.

**** this team. They are soft and dumb as ****. They literally don't care about winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back