Canes vs. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's ******* go!

drinking-vodka.gif

Advertisement
Not to derail the thread, but clearly Willie Taggart >>> Mikey Cornrows
That’s like saying you’d rather have diarrhea than be throwing up. They were/are currently both terrible at FSU. You just really really hate to see it 😂

Advertisement
Gonna start out like this ...

college football GIF by Miami Hurricanes

But if gets ugly, then we all know what's up next ...

planker.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
from on field reports looks like TVD starts, King is available. Garcia didnt even practice (warm up)

Advertisement
"Carter and Ford have a chance to enter the record books as the first Miami players to play in four home wins against one opponent"
Make it happen Manuel!

Now...get some asses on here, please sir.
They gotta show me something. I want this team to be good, and I want to celebrate its success like a juvenile delinquent. Pretty sure I was three-putting a birdie opportunity when Brinson made his circus catch last week otherwise that probably would have broken the shutout streak on game thread booty gifs.

Obviously the noise is getting louder otherwise Manny wouldn't have addressed the comments made on GameDay and Frenk wouldn't have released that nothing statement today. Whether it's enough to light a fire under the teams ***, we'll find out in about an hour.

I want to see substance tonight. Tackling, blocking, finishing plays, going balls to the wall whistle to whistle. I want to see disciplined, fundamental football and a team that puts up a fight for 60 minutes.

They show that and I'm sure there will be ***-aplenty.

GO CANES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back