Canes vs UVA - 7 PM Kickoff

Advertisement
Will be tougher than it should be.

They have a bye week this week. Still expect a W.

Will be a one score game. Perry’s first road start and a let down after FSU. Who cares though. It’s FSU Week.

Advertisement
We have a mini before FSU and a Bye after UVA. I think we should see some of our best football the next month.

Should not be close.
Their QB has not seen a defense like ours. Not even in his worst nightmares.
He plays more like a WR than a QB.

Advertisement
Will be a one score game. Perry’s first road start and a let down after FSU. Who cares though. It’s FSU Week.
In the past I would have been inclined to agree. But we went up there two years ago and Kaaya hit a few passes, 82 took a ten yard out route to the house with some serious YAC, then I remember Walton and Yearby running ALL. OVER. THEM. With that said if Nkosi just hits a few throws early to keep drives going I would fully expect Homer/Dallas/Gray/Lingard to have their way with this team.

Advertisement
Will be tougher than it should be.

They have a bye week this week. Still expect a W.

Would love to have FSU at that time slot this week and play 3:30 on the road next week. Instead we get the opposite.

Advertisement
Would love to have FSU at that time slot this week and play 3:30 on the road next week. Instead we get the opposite.
I think it’s better for Nkosi in his 2nd start against FSU for it to be in the daytime

Advertisement
Back