Canes vs UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m out. I’ve contributed my hard earned money to this bull**** for 20 years. **** is a total mess. I’m out.

Advertisement
This loss hurts, because it was there to be had. Miami should have been able to win this one, UNC showed that they are mid as ****, and Miami basically screwed themselves. Don't fumble in the redzone, don't allow yourself to be bombed repeatedly because you have coverage busts, and maybe, maybe, you'll win games. I just hope that Gattis and Mario realizes that TVD is himself again, when he's allowed to do the things he does well.
All of our losses were there to be had. We could be 5-0 if we executed

F Gattis, F Mario. F Nepotism. Cane football is pathetic. Stop hiring feel good hires and get a real **** coach. Just because Mario is 6'5" doesn't mean he can't be kneecapped. He sucks. His vision sucks. His time as a player sucked. Over rated for 30 **** years. F Miami football, for everything other than comedic purposes.

Now, back to drinking. :D
Get better soon :)

Advertisement
Open blatant taunting and no call 😂
Talking out of my *** here but what did they have, 3 penalties called against them all night?

They held all day!!! My seats allows me to view the o-line play and that last completion we were out of bounds and the ref rules is in. They have it out for us so we can’t leave any doubt when we play, like Jimmy said.

We can’t fvk up our opportunities. Plain and simple.

F Gattis, F Mario. F Nepotism. Cane football is pathetic. Stop hiring feel good hires and get a real **** coach. Just because Mario is 6'5" doesn't mean he can't be kneecapped. He sucks. His vision sucks. His time as a player sucked. Over rated for 30 **** years. F Miami football, for everything other than comedic purposes.

Now, back to drinking. :D
This football program has been neglected for the last 20 years. You weren't hiring a "real coach." You need a guy like Mario to make this program respectable first.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I actually see some light at the end of the tunnel.

Terrible loss, but the defense played much better in the second half and coaches actually schemed to his strength so TVD was TVD again.

Need to continue hammering home performance in the red zone.

I got fishing and getting laid to make me happy... now that Canes football leaves me sad.
Please tell me these are separate activities

1665272891286.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back